ADVANCE COPY of the book available when you book a place TODAY!
Book your place BEFORE Thursday 19th September and get an advance copy of the book, signed by Karen.
Read, Reflect, Take Action
Have you ever read a new book and then never had the time to take action on the ideas?
Then you’ll love this 6 week programme Karen has designed to help you reflect on each chapter, draw out the important ideas and implement them into your business.
Here’s what you are going to come away:
- Vision – develop and deepen your 12+ month vision for you and your business
- Settle – discover how you are going to deal with the “un-knowing” and avoid being pulled back by your fears and doubt
- Clarity – understand what your bigger vision of success looks like and how business growth really work
- Structure – get clear on the five Growth Pillars to ensure sustainable growth
- Flow – discover when to Lean Back and when to Lean In to enable an effective energy flow between thinking, planning and taking action
- Process – discover which of the five True Profit Business Models will enable you to thrive.
What does this 6 week programme include?
- An advanced signed copy of Karen’s new book, True Profit Business (when you book your place before Thursday 19th September).
- Access to the downloadable True Profit Business Workbook, which contains all the exercises included in the book.
- Invitation to 6 live sessions, led by Karen Skidmore (recordings available if you want to watch the playback)
- Access to an exclusive True Profit Business community on Facebook to share your reflections and collaborate with others to help you take action on the ideas in the book
- Weekly accountability to help you take action and get results from the ideas you put in place
- Plus a bonus Priority Pass to book a ticket for the next Playing Your Bigger Game event on Thursday 14th November (save the date now!)
When do we start?
From Monday 30th September until Friday 8th November
Each week Karen Skidmore will be running a live and interactive session to bring each chapter to life and help you take action and implement what you’ll be learning from her new book, True Profit Business.
Book your place right now from just £95 +VAT
Free postage for all UK deliveries of the book
For overseas delivery, please select the international shipment charge of just £2.50
About The Author
Karen Skidmore is a writer, digital broadcaster and business mentor with 25+ years experience. She’s survived burnout herself and now works with service professionals, experts and business leaders to create the right infrastructure, systems and team to grow their business, purposefully and profitably.
Karen’s infectious energy, wisdom and wicked sense of humour allow her to take people out of their comfort zones and inspire them to play their bigger games.
So many business owners are unsure about how to develop a marketing system and don’t quite get the importance of following-up as part of any networking and list building process. I now understand that there is so much more to marketing than just networking and it involves building consistent and effective relationships and processes which I now have a system for to do that. The biggest insight for me was learning how to keep track of numbers in terms of conversions per month to run a successful business and partnership power.
Gave me focus on what matters
“As a creative person who is motivated by action rather than committing to a strategic vision, working with Karen and using this planning process of hers was the most productive I’ve been in years. Karen’s planning process helped me focus on what matters right now versus having a massive list of stuff that makes me feel so overwhelmed I get nothing done.”
Given me the clarity to do the right stuff to make sales
“Before I was in a state of wishful thinking. Now having a 90 Day Plan and the follow through to help implement it, it’s given me the clarity to do the right stuff to make sales. I found that when you have cash in the bank, it’s easy to get complacent. But, in reality, you have to make sales, which means that I need to have a clear plan for each week on what I and my team can do to develop the business. Momentum has been a catalyst to help me understand where I have been going wrong, and the 90 Planning Process and implementation have given me crystal clear focus on what is the best use of my time.”
Karen gets to the heart of your business and business objectives with her great questions and ability to really listen. She will be ambitious for your success and really helps translate that into practical, actionable steps.
Quiet the chatter and calm the creative whirlwind
“What I love about working with Karen is that she lives and breathes the KISS principle. She understands what each person needs for their business and guides them down the simplest and most productive path to achieve their goals. Her advice and counsel helped quiet all the chatter in my head and calm the creative whirlwind.”
I had a lack of system before I came to you. I’d been working on various areas of promoting my business but it was all very scattered and none of my activities was really moving the needle. Working with you has given me a new approach to marketing my business in ways I just wouldn’t have thought of.
You really know your stuff and you’ve got an ability to laser in and identify precisely what needs to be done. You peel away all the stuff that we don’t need to worry about to instead focus on a targeted plan.
Perfect mix of down to earth advice, encouragement & kick up the backside
“The prospect of launching and promoting my first online product felt overwhelming, scary and lonely. So many new technologies to learn. Plus the prospect of writing sales letters filled me with horror. Karen gave me the perfect mix of down to earth marketing advice, positive encouragement, combined with the (gentle and friendly) kick up the backside I needed. Not only did the product launch successfully (without technical glitches), it also met sales targets.”
I love Karen's straight talking, no-bullshit approach.