A day of connection, collaboration & inspiration
Join us on Friday 14th July for our inaugural Summer Celebration
When: Friday 14th July 2023
Time: 9.30am to 4pm
Where: The Welcombe Hotel & Spa, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Book your place today for just £75 +VAT
Brilliant Businesses Doing Brilliant Things
My vision back when I first launched Momentum in 2017 was to have a community of ambitious, like-minded business owners who wanted to do business differently; to be with people who wanted to stop striving for success, and thrive because of their success.
Having some kind of ‘in the room’ experience was always part of the plan but, like so many, 2020 put all our plans of live events on hold … until now! Yes, it’s time for our inaugural Summer Celebration; a day of connection, collaboration, and inspiration.
There’s so much bad news in our media headlines, it’s easy to forget that there are many brilliant businesses, like yours, doing brilliant things.
And this is what this day is all about.
Magic happens when you’re surrounded by people dreaming up what’s possible and thinking outside the box – and this day will be a day full of serendipity and extraordinary connections.
When we’re only six people away from anyone, there’s a good chance that someone in the room will know just the right person you want to connect with.
And there’s nothing like spending a whole day with like minded business people to open yourself up for fresh thinking, have conversations to spark new ideas and deepen friendships forged online, and get lots of hugs (for those who want them, of course).
We’ve got a wonderful day planned and I can’t wait to welcome you there.
Join us for this special one day experience with our amazing Momentum community at a stunning country mansion
Here’s what we’ve got planned for you
Meet for coffee from 9.30am
- Informal networking and lots of hugging (for those who want it, of course!)
- A great opportunity to see your Pod Buddies in the flesh, maybe even for the very first time, as well meet previous and future members you may not have met yet
- We have access to the gorgeous gardens directly outside our room so plenty of space to spill outside and enjoy the sunshine
- We’re getting started at 10am and kicking off the day with a focus on collaboration
- What do you need help with & who do you want to meet?
- Who in the room has the potential to accelerate your progress in the second half of this year and beyond?
Sorting The Spaghetti with special guest, Alison Jones
Alison Jones is the author of This Book Means Business and Exploratory Writing: Everyday magic for life and work, shortlisted for the Business Book Awards 2023. A publisher for 30 years, she has helped thousands of nonfiction writers structure their ideas and get them out into the world.
She is the founder of Practical Inspiration Publishing, host of The Extraordinary Business Book Club and one of the most inspirational business founders you’ll meet this year.
- Everything we’re learning about how we function best as humans in the digital age is pointing towards one of our oldest technologies: the pen and the paper
- When you’re trying to create something, or change something, or trying to think differently about something, which is often most weeks, then writing can help
- In this fun, interactive session, Alison is going to help us explore writing – what it means to write for ourselves, not for others, and writing when we don’t know exactly what it is we want to say
- Pay close attention to your mindset shifts and the insights you get; you may find your business transforms for the better from one simple thought!
Lunch, Chat & Sunshine
- Well, OK … we can’t guarantee the sunshine! … but we can promise a relaxed lunch break
- You are going to enjoy a delicious two course lunch in the hotel restaurant, followed by plenty of time to enjoy the gardens with whomever you want to chat more with
Fast Lanes & Road Bumps: Real-life Lessons
- The afternoon session is all about shared learnings in business, life, and leadership
- Working in smaller groups, you will have the opportunity to share stories of resilience, insights over the last few months, and be inspired by what’s working for others
- And this isn’t just about business … it’s how you manage business around life, family, and home
- Sometimes it’s just that one lightbulb moment that inspires you to think bigger or course correct what you’re struggling with, so let’s put all theories and teachings to one side and hear what’s working right now in our amazing community
Finish by 4pm
- We will send you on your way by 4pm
- For those who want to stay longer, you are welcome to enjoy the hotel gardens, have a drink in the bar or even stay on and enjoy a weekend soaking up the Stratford-upon-Avon Shakespearean vibe
Meet Your Hosts For The Day
The Momentum Team
Founder & Lead Mentor
Client & Operations Manager
Grow Strong Coach & Consultant
Senior Coach & Sales Superstar
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your booking terms and conditions?
The full terms and conditions of your booking can be viewed over on this page here: https://karenskidmore.com/event-terms-conditions/
In a nutshell, all tickets are non-refundable two weeks before the event and in an unlikely situation that we have to cancel, full refunds will be issued to everyone.
What are the logistics for the day?
We are meeting for coffee from 9.30am for a 10am start, and expect to finish by 4pm.
Lunch, refreshments, and afternoon tea are all included in your ticket.
Who will be at this event?
This is a special event available to all past, present, and future clients. We are planning for this to be an amazing opportunity to meet people you may have only met via Zoom until now, reconnect with business buddies from years ago as well, and meet new people who are joining our Momentum community later this year.
Where is the event?
We decided to stay out of London (those darn train strikes!) and find a venue that was in the heart of England. The Welcombe Hotel & Spa is a neo-Jacobean country mansion full of character and grandeur. Located just one mile from Stratford-upon-Avon town centre, it’s the perfect base to explore Shakespeare’s birthplace and the abundance of tourist attractions if you want to stay on for the weekend.
11-minute drive from M40 Junction 15
The nearest train station is Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway
40-minute drive from Birmingham Airport