Ready Steady 2019
A smarter, simpler, more profitable next 12 months in just 5 weeks
Overwhelmed, overworked or underpaid?
If you’ve been fed up with being caught up in the day-to-day grind this year or want to stop procrastinating on the things that you know you need to do to grow your business, then join me, Karen Skidmore, for the last 5 weeks of this year to get focused on a smarter, simpler and more profitable way of running your business.
Get the direction and clarity of knowing exactly where to focus your attention in 2019 to get the business growth you want.
What you are going to discover
- How to plan your marketing campaigns around rhythm and flow, rather than to strict quarterly targets
- How to design your ideal week and why knowing yours is critical to your long-term success
- 3 different ways to create your Big Vision – if you’ve struggled to get clear on where you want to go, one of these different exercises will ignite your thinking
- The importance of Power and having enough energy to go the journey to avoid burning out
- Understand who you need in your team and at what stage you need to get them on board
- Clarity and direction on what you need to focus your time and energy on
Your quest to be more profitable, scale up and stop selling your time for money
In the 14 years of working with coaches, consultants and experts like you, I know that there’s every chance you’re in danger of over-complicating your business.
In the quest to be more profitable, scale up and stop selling your time for money, new and exciting technology entices you into revenue streams and digital marketing that end up distracting you and leading you a merry dance.
I get it.
You see your competitors and role models have great success and you want the same. But there’s plenty to distract you and confuse you, and there’s no doubt there are some things you’ve avoided or not felt confident enough in doing.
If you let yourself stay confused about what direction you need to head in and stuck in the day-to-day hustle any longer, you are in danger of burning out or giving up.
I don’t want this to happen to you.
The good news is there are simpler ways of growing and scaling your talents and expertise so that you can make a bigger impact, still be wonderfully creative and make money in the process.
This is where I can help.
To get you the growth and the freedom that you want, you need the right business model, structure and processes in place.
This starts with getting clear on the 5 pillars needed for your business growth. And this is exactly what we are going to do together over the next few weeks when you decide to join me on Ready Steady 2019.
What’s included in this FREE 5 week training series
- 5 short, practical online live training sessions focused on the 5 pillars needed for your business growth in 2019
- A weekly task that will take you less than 45 minutes
- Gorgeous workbook to print off and work through the weekly tasks in your own time
- Access to the recordings of all 5 training sessions so you watch back at a time that suits you
- Private Facebook Group to support and inspire you on your journey into 2019
- Invitation to attend a live Q&A session at the end of the series to answer any questions about your 2019 Plan
Yes, it really is FREE to join and get access to Ready Steady 2019
About Karen Skidmore
For more than 14 years, Karen Skidmore has supported self-employed professionals and entrepreneurs. A published author, speaker, marketing expert and business coach, she is exceptional at simplifying business and breaking the complex down into bite-sized chunks.
If you make a living from your expertise and talents, she’s here to help; to give you business advice and growth strategies that will create a smarter, simple, more profitable business as well as more freedom for you to create the impact you want.
Results from working with Karen
“As a creative person who is motivated by action rather than committing to a strategic vision, working with Karen and using this planning process of hers was the most productive I’ve been in years. Karen’s planning process helped me focus on what matters right now versus having a massive list of stuff that makes me feel so overwhelmed I get nothing done.”Helen E Evans
“Working you has given me a new approach to marketing my business in ways I just wouldn’t have thought of. You really know your stuff and you’ve got an ability to laser in and identify precisely what needs to be done.You peel away all the stuff that we don’t need to worry about to instead focus on a targeted plan,”Cory Chapman
“I now understand that there is so much more to marketing than just networking and it involves building consistent and effective relationships and processes which, having worked through the Clicks To Clients process, I now have a system for to do that. The biggest insight for me was learning how to keep track of numbers in terms of conversions per month to run a successful business and partnership power.”Caroline Graham
“Karen gets to the heart of your business and business objectives with her great questions and ability to really listen. She will be ambitious for your success and really helps translate that into practical, actionable steps.”Frances Taylor