Want to show up bigger and brighter than ever before?
Welcome to Ignite. The business strategy group for female business leaders.
Applications Opening Soon
Our first Immersion Day is April 26th
Ignite is a courageous community of women who want to play bigger.
We are prepared to acknowledge and do away with the day-to-day shit that distracts us and focus on the growth strategies that gets us off the marketing treadmill.
We have a calling within us that we are here to do more, make a bigger impact and serve more people. And we know that in the right environment that supports, steers and cheers us on, we can be and do anything.
The three promises of Ignite are simple.
Promise Number One
To give you the strategy, processes, structure and growth mindset that will create your next stage growth.
Promise Number Two
To be your catalyst to a new way of thinking and doing things, as well as provide the safe space to explore and stretch your potential.
Promise Number Three
To be your container and safe space to feel vulnerable, courageous and bold which will enable you to evolve into the business leader you deserve to be.
What will you get from Ignite?
Ignite is a programme that offers a 12 month membership and includes the following throughout your year.
- Quarterly IMMERSION Days – training days focused on each of The True Profit Growth Pillars; Process, Planning, People and Perception
- Quarterly PLANNING Mornings – create your detailed 90 Day Plans so you know exactly what projects are going to move you up
- Monthly BEING Calls – focus on your Growth Mindset and how you are showing up each day
- Monthly DOING Calls – focus on your implementation and what and how you are getting the right stuff done
- Daily COMMUNITY Support & Accountability – keeping you supported, stretched and challenged when needed
Who is Ignite right for?
There’s power in having the right mix of personalities, business experience and expertise so Ignite is an application-only process to ensure you are given the best possible experience.
Ignite is right for women entrepreneurs and business owners who are:
- The personality behind their brand – it’s your expertise, skills and talents that your customers are buying either as 121 services or as programmes or online products
- Visionaries and dreamers – you know you have a bigger game to play and are ready to put the day-to-day shit to one side and get clarity on your mission
- Creators – you have no shortage of ideas and are itching to create a platform to lead from and inspire others
- Implementers – you are ready to take some serious action and turn your dreams into practical reality and impact
- Collaborators – you know you can’t do it all on your own and you know you have to ask for help from others
You will also need to prove that you have a viable business and a product or offer that people want, so be prepared to talk numbers and current profitability during your initial conversation after you’ve applied.
Are you ready to find out more?
Got a question?
If we didn’t answer all of your questions here on this page, please email Alexia at email@example.com or call us during UK office hours on (01428) 607745
Who leads Ignite?
Hi. I’m Karen Skidmore. For more than 14 years I have supported creative professionals and entrepreneurs and I am only too aware of what it takes to make a successful business out of expertise and talent.
Whether you sell your time for money or you have an online business, you’re fed up with feeling frustrated. You want to do more. You want to make a difference to more people, whilst having wealth, a fulfilling life and vitality. But when you push forward to make things happen, fear and doubt can pull you back and you end up wondering whether you really have the energy, time, know-how or space to do it.
If you are making a living from your expertise and talents, I’m here to help. To give you business advice and growth strategies that will turn YOU into a profitable, sustainable and scalable business. To have a business that fuels you, gives you the income you want and enables you to make a bigger impact.
Pennie Quaile Pearce, Founder of Acorn To Oak
Worked with Karen from October 2015 to March 2017
- Increased value of offers to include £9,000 training and support programmes which helped her clients at a higher level as well as providing essential cash flow to reinvest back into the business
- Took her business out of the 90’s to create online courses and membership support programmes, adding to the profitability of the business
- Renewed business focus and confidence to lead and grow her team of trainers
“Once you have a good foundation in place for your business, you can fly. But without that structure, you risk toppling your oak when the winds of change shift. Having worked with Karen, we’ve now got strong roots in place to grow a sustainable business.”
Tone Tellefsen Hughes
Worked with Karen from March 2014 to July 2016
Luck’s Yard Clinic family chiropractic clinic & Chiro Connect coaching business
- Patient numbers up 17% from 2015 to 2016, with an increase of 10 new patients registering every month
- Focused on putting in systems and investing in team members meaning she’s recently taken on her fifth chiropractor and created her ultimate dream team
- Launched her coaching business, Chiro Connect, which has grown from running small workshops at her practice to launching her 1-2-1 mentoring programme and the Chiro Connect Paediatrics Summit in 2017
“Karen has helped me become a whole person. She has this unique ability to help me retain the essence of who I am, whilst focusing on business growth and profits. I’ve always wanted to run my business from an authentic, true and honest place and Karen has helped me keep that flame.
Her true gift is helping someone run a profitable business with their own essence shining brightly through.”
Dr Jen Nash
Worked with Karen from Sept 2015 to Sept 2016
The Eating Blueprint
- Work/life balance changed almost immediately; less travelling to focus on wellbeing and more time back to spend developing new revenue streams
- Confidence to step outside comfort zone and start taking action on the right things to grow her business
- From selling time as speaker and trainer to selling online courses and programmes