Latest Blogs From Karen
- Selling the right things to the right people at the right timeHow strategic are you being about what you sell to your clients? When you are struggling to attract enough reliable and predictable… Read more: Selling the right things to the right people at the right time
- The Do’s and Don’t’s of Payment PlansThere are many good reasons to offer a payment plan to your customers, but there are also a lot of assumptions that… Read more: The Do’s and Don’t’s of Payment Plans
- How can your business operate without you?If you run a busy business, it’s easy to feel responsibility for not only getting new leads and winning over new clients,… Read more: How can your business operate without you?
- No time to business plan? It may be that your brain is overloaded.Are you an over-thinker? Does your brain only know how to solve short term tactical problems? One of the biggest barriers to… Read more: No time to business plan? It may be that your brain is overloaded.
- How to fire your clientIt’s not nice, but it happens! No matter how good your selection process is for winning clients, you will find yourself working… Read more: How to fire your client