"Informed, Engaging and Entertaining Speaker"
Karen Skidmore has been a major inspiration to entrepreneurs over the past 13 years. Her intuition and emotional understanding of what business owners are trying to achieve in their businesses allows her to pin point exactly what is going wrong in their business and marketing.
Too many business owners over-complicate the process of client attraction and get sucked in to chasing the latest, shiniest and coolest marketing tricks and tools. They end up with a scattergun approach rather than a business model that leverages their time and creates their True Profit. Karen can show your audience how to hone in what they truly love to do and create a marketing system and business model that gets them the right business with simplicity, ease and grace.
She left her corporate career in 2004, when her first child started school, and designed her business coaching and consultancy business to fit around term times so that she can fulfil her number one priority of being a mum to her two teenage children. She’s also author of “Shiny Shiny: How to stop being a social media magpie”, speaker and regularly writes over at KarenSkidmore.com.
Topics available for 2016
- The art of the follow up: How to be consistent and persistent enough to win clients without the risk of becoming a stalker
- The dangers of being emotionally attached to your marketing and how you can overcome them
- How to put a stop to your “Should-Be” marketing and created a simple marketing and sales system that constantly and consistently attracts new clients
- Webinar funnel mastery: The marketing system that gets results from your virtual events
- Profitable business models for coaches, consultants and experts
To find out more about speaking rates and availability, please contact Karen’s assistant, Alexia Padgham, at Alexia@KarenSkidmore.com or call our office number on 01428 607745
Karen never fails to deliver. When she spoke at the recent Woking Means Business, her presentation was full of practical advice - tips that the listeners could take back to their offices and put into practice right away. Added to that, her delivery is clear, confident and friendly so I have no hesitation in recommending Karen. She is an excellent speaker.Paul Webster